According to compliance requirements, when your trading account for deposits and withdrawals may involve potential compliance risks, we require you to provide an AML Self Declaration Form and more supporting documents to continue the withdrawal process for you. If you are unable to provide these documents, your funding request will be rejected.
According to the requirements of the International Anti-Money Laundering Organization, (securities brokers, remittance banks, intermediary banks, receiving banks, etc.) has the right to freeze the funds and report abnormal behaviours to relevant departments. Therefore, we sometimes collect this information in advance to ensure that you can receive funds smoothly and quickly.
High-risk behaviours include but are not limited to the following situations:
1. Large deposits and large withdrawals in a short period of time
2. Deposit funds through an account in one country, and withdraw funds to another country
3. Use a certain currency to deposit, and another currency to withdraw
4. Fund’s flow to countries involved in the AML alert list
5. After depositing funds, make withdrawals without conducting substantive transactions
6. In the joint account or corporate transaction account, the payee of the withdrawal is inconsistent with the account owner, or the deposit account is inconsistent with the withdrawal account
7. Deposits and withdrawals involve multiple bank accounts
If you need to fill in the AML declaration, please ask for it from the customer service, or download it from the "Documents-Broker Forms" in Trader Office.