When you need to withdraw money, or transfer funds from one landing account to another MT5 account, or when the profit of an unlimited leverage account exceeds the maximum net value, you will use the [Internal Transfer] function to transfer funds.
The internal transfer steps are as follows:
1. Log in to Trader Office;
2. Click Transfers;
3. Select "Internal Transfer" on the right side of the page;
4. Select the account（landing account or trading account） that needs to transfer （From Account – To Account）;
5. Enter the transfer amount;
6. If the currency type is different, you need to click Calculate exchange rate and confirm the exchange rate;
7. Click Submit;
1. When the currency of the transfer account is different, you can click "Calculate Rate". The optimal exchange rate shown here is only valid within 30 seconds. Please click "Confirm Rate" in time;
2. The internal transfer is completed immediately;
3. There is no minimum amount limit for internal transfers between accounts, but if you withdraw funds, you must at least transfer to the landing account USD 25 (Because the minimum withdrawal amount is USD 25. For SWIFT international wire transfers, the intermediary bank may charge an additional fees, it is recommended that you submit a withdrawal application not less than USD 300 or equivalent)
4. If you have positions and pending orders in your trading account, you will first verify whether the funds in the trading account can meet the margin requirements after you transfer the funds. If it is not enough or the margin may be insufficient, the system will reject the transfer and will prompt you the safe amount that can be transferred for your reference.