If there is no landing account in USD currency in your Trader Office list, then you need to create a USD landing account before opening a trading account. (Click to see how to create a USD landing account)
The steps to open a trading account are as follows (For existing USD landing account):
1. Log in to Trader Office;
2. Click "My Accounts" to enter the account list;
3. Click "Add USD Account" at the bottom right of the USD landing account;
4. Select the relevant information such as the type of trading account that needs to be added;
5. Check the agreement, after the electronic signature is confirmed, enter the password to add the account; (click to view the electronic signature is wrong, what should I do?)
6. After the trading account is added, you need to wait for compliance approval. If the approval is successful, the relevant login information of MT5 will be notified by email.
1. When filling in the account type, you need to select "trading account"
2. You must read and check agreement before submitting the application for adding an account
3. By default, only one account can be opened for each account type. If you need to open more than one account of a certain category, please submit a ticket to explain the specific reasons. (Under special circumstances, we may refuse you to set up a certain type of account)
4. It takes 1-2 working days to review the additional account