You can deposit funds through international wire transfers to any landing account or trading account under your personal name.
The following steps for wire transfer are as follows:
1. Log in to Trader office;
2. Click Transfers/select transfer in the upper right corner → click Fund Account on the right;
3. Select the bank account/add a bank account;
4. Select the landing account/trading account that needs to be deposited;
5. Fill in the deposit amount and select the broker receiving account;
6. Click Submit;
7. Check your e-mail, there will be detailed instructions and bank information. Please follow the international remittance guidelines email for international remittance;
8. After the remittance, keep the remittance voucher and fill in the international declaration form;
9. After submitting the declaration form, wait 3-5 working days for the remittance to arrive in the account.
1. We recommend that you use three currencies: AUD (Australian dollar), NZD (New Zealand dollar), JPY (Japanese yen) for international remittances. Because of compliance considerations, we may return USD remitted from certain countries;
2. Please open a landing account in the same currency before using AUD, NZD, JPY wire transfer. When submitting the withdrawal application, use the landing account as the receiving account，after the funds are in the landing account， you can transfer them to the USD trading account. View internal transfer methods