You can use Gemini USD (a cryptocurrency trust regulated by the New York State Monetary Authority) and ERC-20 or TRC-20 in two different forms of USDT (Tether) to deposit.
The following steps for cryptocurrency:
1. Log in to Trader office;
2. Click Transfers/select transfer in the upper right corner → click Fund Account on the right;
3. Select the bank account to be remitted/add a bank account;
4. Go to account and select USD landing account/USD trading account;
5. Fill in the deposit amount and select the GUSD/USDT method to deposit;
6. Click Submit
7. Perform cryptocurrency transfer according to the email instructions, take a screenshot of the transaction, and fill in the cryptocurrency declaration form;
8. After submitting the cryptocurrency declaration form, wait for the account to arrive.
There are two specifications of USDT. ERC20 and TRC20 correspond to two different addresses respectively. Please do not transfer the USDT of the ERC20 standard to the TRC20 address, and do not transfer the USDT of the TRC20 standard to the ERC20 address, to avoid the destruction of cryptocurrency.