If there is no landing account in BTC currency in your Trader Office list, then you need to create an mBTC landing account before opening a trading account. (Click here to see how to set up a BTC landing account)
The steps to open a trading account are as follows (in the case of an existing mBTC landing account):
1. Log in to Trader Office;
2. Click "My Accounts" to enter the accounts list;
3. Click "Add mBTC Account" at the bottom right of the mBTC landing account;
4. Select the relevant information such as the type of trading account that needs to be added;
5. Check the agreement, after the electronic signature is confirmed, enter the password to add the account; (click to view the electronic signature is wrong, what should I do?)
6. After the trading account is added, you need to wait for compliance approval. If the approval is successful, the relevant login information of MT5 will be notified by email.