Usually after submitting the withdrawal, we will use the state-supervised account to transfer the funds to your bank account through international remittance. The transfer purpose will be marked as "Investment Redemption Investment Withdraw" or "Investment Profit from Securities" ".
The steps to submit a withdrawal are as follows:
1. Log in to Trader Office;
2. Click Transfers → Select Internal Transfer to transfer the funds from the trading account to the landing account;
3. After the internal transfer is successful, click "Withdraw Funds";
4. Select the landing account that needs to withdraw, the receiving account and the amount of withdrawal;
5. Click to submit the withdrawal application;
1. Select the kind of currency you need to use to withdraw funds. First, you need to create a landing account in that currency; (click to learn how to create a landing account)
2. "From account" choose which currency fund wallet, which currency will be credited to the account;
3. "To account" recommends choosing the bank account of the deposit bank (if the deposit bank is a credit card, you need to add a bank savings account that can receive withdrawal currency as the receiving account);
4. After submitting the withdrawal application, it takes 3 working days for approval, and the approval result can be inquired through "Transfers-Transaction History". Click to learn how to inquire about withdrawal.