BTC withdrawal is only for the Integrated Account (BTC Based)
If your trading account is a USD trading account, when you use BTC to withdraw funds, you need to transfer USD to the mBTC fund account through internal transfer. High transfer fees will be charged during the transfer process. Therefore, it is not recommended to use BTC for the USD trading account.
The BTC withdrawal process is as follows:
1. Log in to Trader Office;
2. Click Transfers → Select Internal Transfer to transfer the funds from the mBTC trading account to the mBTC landing account;
3. After the internal transfer is successful, click "Withdraw Funds";
4. "From account" select the mBTC fund account, go “To account” and select Withdraw as BTC, and fill in the withdrawal amount; please note that the withdrawal amount here is in mBTC units, that is, if you want to withdraw BTC 1, you need Write mBTC 1000.
5. Remarks to fill in the payment address of BTC;
6. Click Submit after filling in.
1. BTC withdrawal account can only choose mBTC landing account, if there is no mBTC landing account, you need to create a new one; (click to learn how to create a landing account)
2. After submitting the withdrawal application, it takes 3 working days for approval, and the approval result can be checked through "Transfers-Transaction History".