The BTC deposit is only used with the deposit of the Integrated Account (BTC Based) or mBTC landing account.
The specific steps of BTC deposit are as follows:
1. Log in to Trader office;
2. Click transfers/select Fund Account in the upper right corner → click Fund Account on the right;
3. Select a bank account or add a new bank account;
4. Select mBTC landing account/mBTC trading account;
5. Fill in the deposit amount and select the BTC-United States deposit method;
6.Click to submit the deposit application;
7. According to the email instructions, remember take a screenshot of the transfer, and fill in the Cryptocurrency deposit declaration form;
8. After submitting the cryptocurrency declaration form, wait for it the deposit.
The amount unit is mBTC, which means to write 1000 times the BTC amount. For example, to deposit 1 BTC, you need to enter 1000 in the deposit amount of mBTC. The base currency in the MT5 trading account is also mBTC (although it is displayed as BTC).