You can obtain the ABA routing number by asking your account opening bank. Please note that each branch of the same bank may have a different ABA Routing Number, so please fill in it accurately.
After the ABA number is obtained, it can be filled in by adding a bank card in the Trader Office withdrawal. The adding position is as follows:
1. Log in to Trader Office;
2. Click on transfers and select withdraw funds on the right;
3. Select the landing account that needs to withdraw funds from the account;
4. Go to account and choose to add a new bank account;
5. Fill in the "Receiving Bank Information" in the bank account information and select ABA(US), and fill in the ABA number in the following box;
6. Complete other information of the bank account information and click Add Source.
If you need it, you can click here to understand the SWIFT international wire transfer process.